Did you know that:
“Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or turn the software (web browser) off.
“Permanent” cookies are files stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
1. Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows to store cookies on the User’s terminal device by default.
2. Website users have the right to change their settings in this regard.
3. Your Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.
Detailed information are presented in the section below or in the documentation for your browser.
5. Cookies are stored in the Service User’s end device can also be used advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Important information for you:
1. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements adapted to the way in which you use the Website.
2. For this purpose, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a specific page.
3. With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
How can I disable cookies?
2. Most browsers automatically allow cookies, but you can easily change your browser settings.
3. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you must change your browser settings.
4. Please note that disabling cookies required for authentication, security and maintaining user preferences may hinder or, in extreme cases, prevent the use of the website.
And how do you manage your cookie settings?
In order to manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
In the main application window, select Tools> Internet Options> Privacy
In the Settings area, move the slider up as far as possible. This is going to block all cookies. Confirm by clicking on the OK button.
In the main browser window (top right corner), click on the Google Chrome Settings icon.
Select the Settings> Show advanced settings tab In the Privacy> Content settings section In the Cookies option, select “Block cookies and data from third-party sites” Select the Done button.
In the main program window click on Tools> Options> Privacy Select “Firefox will use user settings”, the first item “Always use private mode” and the last item “Accept cookies” must remain unchecked (i.e. an empty square must be displayed next to the setting)
In the Settings area move the slider up as much as possible. This is going to block all cookies. Confirm by clicking on the OK button.
In the Safari drop-down menu, please select Preferences> Security
Here, you can select the security level under “Accept cookies”
Browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced> Cookies
Select “Never accept cookies” Click OK